Returns and Refunds
Empire Storage will provide a refund for the actual price paid for the goods by the customer where:
- the goods are returned by the customer within 14 days of the purchase date.
- the goods are in an “as new” condition.
- the goods have not been used and are still in their original packaging where applicable.
- the customer provides valid proof of purchase.
There is no provision for any type of refund for used merchandise products.
Any refund processed must be refunded via the same payment method. Refunds will not be processed to a different card or account than the original purchase card or account. If the original payment was made in cash, any refund will be deposited into the customer’s nominated bank account.
If you do not have valid proof of purchase, we can provide you with an exchange.
“Faulty or damaged goods”
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
You’re entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, and you’re also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality, but the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We will accept product returns and provide you with a replacement, refund, or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
- The product does not match its sample or description.
We recommend you retain your receipt, as we may require proof that you purchased the product from us.
To return your product, you should bring the goods to our home office or mail your product to: 199 Belfast Road, Belfast, Christchurch 8051
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.